iPhone Series - Deco & Stereo (The Sims 4)

Hello!

Here's iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S and 5C I made as deco and functional stereo.
Your sims can play or listen to songs with these. 
They also can put these in inventory and carry it with them anywhere they go.

You'll get 8 sets in total. Please install the one you like and delete the rest.
Sorry but these are not compatible with design tool.
But I made custom thumbnails so it will be easy for you to change the color.

You can find this in Decor/Clutter and Electronic section.
The price are 299,199, 99 and 1 simoleons.
(iPhone 5C is for free IRL but I couldn't reduce the price in game to be 0)

To put the clutter on the table or other surface you can use cheat bb.moveobjects on then press 0 and 9 to move up and down. Press Alt to move anywhere outside the grid.

Mesh Info: 
All of them used the same mesh (958 poly)

This is not required but you can use this mod HERE to ged rid of music notes (from game) if they're too big for this iPhone sizes. 
Feel free to recolor my iPhone and share them with everyone.
But please Do Not replace my textures with yours! 

Please read my TOU & Sharing Policy HERE


And please tag ‘onebillionpixels’ if you use this in your picture.
I’ll reblog your post. Thanks!


Have Fun!
NewOne



 
 




If you like the downloads I create, 
please consider a donation to One Billion Pixels. 
Any amount is appreciated. Thank you! ♥

10 comments

  1. These are amazing! thank you for making them!
    I was wondering, any chance we getting them for ts3 as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply.
      I don't know if I'll convert them for TS3 or not.
      If I get a lot of requests then maybe I'll do it.

      Delete
  2. Ah, NewOne, we're always bothering!

    Just came here to test the waters for a possible TS4>TS3 conversion of your iPhone/iPod series, so I second the previous request.

    Eventually. One day. Someday when you feel like. No hurry :)

    (and thank you for all the great things you do!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll convert these for TS4 if I get more requests.
      I LOVE to share but I want to make sure people will download this.
      It's been low since people start playing TS4.
      That's the reason why I don't convert my new meshes for TS3.

      Delete
    2. Agh, I understand the low downloads :C

      If a conversion ever comes to be, I'll do my duty and reblog at Tumblr if that helps.

      (Hope someone else asks for a conversion!! LOL)

      Thank you again for the reply :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, the more requests I get the more I get motivated, lol.
      No seriously, that means people really want them.
      But I don't want anymore anons to request.
      Somebody requested as anon 3 times on my Bath & Body Works and I found out later.
      (I already deleted the requests)

      Delete
  3. Can You Please Convert For TS3 I would love that if so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I convert it on an accesory?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh so cute!! can you please convert it for TS3? :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I'm not sure if my comment actually posted, so please forgive me if this is a repeat, but could you pretty please with sugar convert these for TS3?

    I can't get in to TS4, though I've tried. I installed TS4 and Get To Work, spent about 10 minutes playing, and promptly went back to TS3.

    ReplyDelete